Sunday, September 10, 2006

The fuel has to come out of the AMA can in the Tech area. Of course you have to pay for it. If the seal is broken or removed, you can't run. Note the "break away" kill switch, another requirement.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?