Saturday, August 30, 2014

 

Brunch Bunch Dinner

Friday, September 29, 2014.  Harley put together a Brunch Bunch Dinner at El Palacio in Kingman.  32 people showed up. The food was good and the service was fast considering it was such a large group.  We all had a good time.

I added these pictures to an old blog.  Since I hit the magic number of 100 blogs, I can't start a new one using the format I'm familiar with. So, I'll add these here, and delete them after everyone has had a chance to see themselves :-)  The rest of the pictures I'll keep.

The rest of this blog is of a bike I tried out a couple of years ago, and then preparations for the last time we went to Bonneyville Salt Flats.  Sherm's Cycle Products participated for several years at the Bub's Speed Trials there.  Attempted many records, but was successful in setting 11 Speed records in several different classes.









These last 5 were taken with my phone






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?